Kat C. Zhou very nearly became a mathematician, but somewhere along the way, she was drawn in by the allure of theatre and has been stuck at the tech table ever since.
Having recently received her MFA from Boston University, she hopes to be based in New York in the near future. Formerly, she served as artist-in-residence at the Signet Society, and she was also the president of the Harvard-Radcliffe Gilbert & Sullivan Players. You can find out more about her work here, and get in touch with her here.
When not in the theater, she can usually be found not far from a freshly brewed cup of tea, relaxing with a good book or knitting project.
Recent Projects (2019-2020):
- Nov. 15, 6:30-8pm: Climate Change Theatre Action play reading
- Dec. 13-14: 2019 Run AMOC! Festival, Farkas Hall (Cambridge, MA)
- Jan. 31-Feb. 29: Wolf Play, Company ONE
- Feb. 27-Mar. 1: The Rake’s Progress, BU Opera Institute
- Mar. 25-26: Thesis presentation of The Empire Builders at BU Booth Theatre
- Jun. 23: Le Perle Noire, Aldeburgh Festival, Snape Maltings Concert Hall (Snape Maltings, UK)