Kat C. Zhou very nearly became a mathematician, but somewhere along the way, she was drawn in by the allure of theatre and has been stuck at the tech table ever since.
Kat is currently based in NYC, working as a lighting designer and assistant lighting designer. She is a proud member of United Scenic Artists Local 829.
Formerly, she served as artist-in-residence at the Signet Society, and she was also the president of the Harvard-Radcliffe Gilbert & Sullivan Players. In 2021, she was also proud to be the first-ever Howell Binkley Fellow.
When not in the theater, she can usually be found not far from a freshly brewed cup of tea, relaxing with a good book or knitting project.
UPCOMING Projects (2023):
- March 17-April 8, 2023: Wild Goose Dreams, Speakeasy Stage (Boston, MA)
- March 30-April 15: Atlantic Acting School Festival (NYC)
- 25th Annual Putnam Counting Spelling Bee
- Men on Boats
- April 7-23, 2023: Little Women, Perseverance Theatre (Juneau, AK)
- April 27-May 7, 2023: The Brothers Size, Oklahoma City Repertory Theater (Oklahoma City, OK)
- July 7-23: Stew, Gloucester Stage Company (Gloucester, MA)
- September 22-24: The Monkey King, White Snake Projects (Boston, MA)